This mod hides the Child-to-Parent relationship if the relationshop is a list that is defined as a mod option.
The idea is that users don't need to see relationship values such as 'natural' or 'birth'.
This mod changes the layout of the Person Profile in several ways,
with the intent of making it easier to read. For example,
- It moves some the profiled person's events below the person's Parent and Family data,
- Adds headings (e.g. Parents, Family or Families, Media, Event Map) above each block of data, and
- Moves 'metadata' (e.g. the personID, date of last change, and links to the Group Sheet and Family Chart) into headings.
It makes numerous additional changes, some of which are controlled by mod options.
See the Wiki article
||Clemens Joseph Rademacher (ID:I2029), b. 9 Jan 1909, Crete, Saline, Nebraska, USA d. Yes, date unknown |
1. Living (ID:I2851)|
2. Patricia Ann Rademacher (ID:I2852), b. 3 Jun 1935, Longmont, Boulder, Colorado, USA d. 18 Jun 1935, Longmont, Boulder, Colorado, USA (Age 0 years)|
3. Living (ID:I2853)|
4. Living (ID:I2854)|
5. Mary Elizabeth Rademacher (ID:I2855), b. 26 Oct 1945, Lafayette, Boulder, Colorado, USA d. 13 May 1991, Taft, Kern, California, USA (Age 45 years)|
Other Personal Events